sharingbox Health & Safety Program
As creative entrepreneurs, sharingbox understands what it means to reinvent oneself and live in a world that is still connected but in a different and more sustainable way. This means that we are taking a thoughtful and holistic approach to all of our projects, whether those projects are physical events or virtual.
The process is important to us – it’s not just about the end goal but the way we can bring ground-breaking ideas to life with interactive experiences connecting brands with their audiences while providing a safe environment to our entire ecosystem.
1. Our mission
In response to the COVID-19, we have committed ourselves to providing the safest environment possible to our ecosystem: our staff, our partners, our clients and their guests. To do so, we have developed the sharingbox Health & Safety Program.
On the one hand, we have developed virtual alternatives to enable our customers to stay connected with their audience or employees when physical events are not possible.
On the other hand, we have revisited our vision of physical experience marketing by adopting the guidelines and standards established by leading health organizations to create the sharingbox Health & Safety Policy.
2. Our Health & Safety Policy
To create a safe environment for our events, we have created the sharingbox Health & Safety Policy. We have subdivided these guidelines into three sections: before, during and after your event.
2.1. Before your event
2.1.1. Staff training
Our staff is fully trained on our COVID-19 prevention processes and is reminded prior to each event.
2.1.2. Sanitation and disinfection procedure
Our warehouse’s entrance sare equipped with disposable masks and hydroalcoholic gel for our teams to use as soon as they enter our premises.
Our machines and other materials are strictly cleaned before they depart on an event as well as when they return to our warehouses
2.1.3. Installation procedure
In order to achieve the smoothest possible installation for you while protecting each individual, we have put in place a clear and simple installation procedure that includes the following steps.
- The installer calls the client 30 minutes before his arrival and makes sure that safety measures has been taken to ensure social distancing during installation.
- The installer calls the customer upon arrival.
- The installer disinfects his hands before leaving the vehicle. Wearing a mask is mandatory upon exiting the vehicle and until the end of the installation.
- The installer locates the premises before unloading the equipment and takes note of the health regulations of the installation site.
- The installer unloads the equipment from the vehicle and starts the installation.
- The installer places the equipment and disinfects it before ignition. Disposable wipes are directly thrown away after use in a garbage bag that the installer takes back with him.
- The installer turns on the equipment, disinfects his hands again and carries out the test with the customer, paying careful attention to social distancing.
- The installer installs the hydroalcoholic gel dispenser next to the sharingbox. (The use of the disinfectant gel by the users is the responsibility of the customer if there is no hostess provided via the sharingbox).
- The installer asks the customer to sign the delivery note with his personal pen.
- The installer greets the customer and leaves the premises with all packaging bags and waste. Nothing remains on the premises.
2.2. During your event
2.2.1. Protective equipment
All our employees are required to wear masks during the installation and during the course of your event.
We provide a hydro-alcoholic gel dispenser placed next to each of the sharingboxes installed at your event.
2.2.2. Distancing practice
Our employees strictly respect social distancing measures.
To ensure the safety of your guests during your event, we advise you to arrange and place markers on the ground from the sharingbox and 1.50m from each other to ensure that the social distance measures are respected.
2.2.3. Our contact less alternatives
In order to develop safe practices for events in the world of COVID-19, we have developed creative touchless experiences ranging from the triggering moment to the photo collection. Let us know your needs, we would be delighted to guide you through our new solutions.
2.2.4. Our triggering alternatives
Triggering a sharingbox does not mean that your guests need to be in contact with the screen. Depending on your needs, we propose the host trigger, the floor pedal trigger, the smile trigger, the QR code trigger or the wave trigger. Contact us let us know your needs and to be guided through our customized solutions.
2.2.5. Our data collection alternatives
Thanks to a hostess or through our QR code technology scanning, we offer you different solutions to collect data from your audience and at the same time allow them to retrieve their photo in digital format and share it on social networks at the same time.
2.3. After your event
As with the installation, we have a clear breakdown procedure in place to ensure fluidity and safety.
- The installer calls the customer 30 minutes before his arrival and indicates easy measures to be taken to ensure social distancing during installation.
- The installer disinfects his hands before leaving the vehicle. Masks are mandatory upon exiting the vehicle and until the end of the uninstallation.
- The installer locates the premises before breaking down and takes note of the health regulations of the place (if it is not the same person who installed).
- The installer disinfects his hands and checks the equipment before disconnecting it.
- The installer disinfects the equipment before packing.
- The installer asks the customer to sign the return slip with their personal pen.
- The installer greets the customer and leaves the premises with all waste. Nothing can remain on site.
3. Our ‘new normal’ concepts
Over the last past months, we have developed innovatives digital and live solutions to accompany you in your future events while achieving your marketing goal. Would you like to know more about: The Remote Digital Mosaic Experience, Mask on, The Drive in Solutions, The Kiss Cam and a lot more innovative brand activations. Contact us for more information.
We are so glad to be with you again. We have worked hard to ensure your safety and that of your guests. Be sure you are in safe hands with us.
sharingbox Response to Covid-19Hide this panel
As creative entrepreneurs, sharingbox understands what it means to reinvent oneself and live in a world that is still connected, but in a different and more sustainable way.
This means we are taking a thoughtful and holistic approach to all of our projects, whether those projects are physical events in the future or virtual based in the present.
The process is important to us – it’s not just about the end goal but the way we can bring ground-breaking ideas to life with interactive experiences connecting brands with their audiences and providing a safe environment to all our ecosystem.
MASK ON!Hide this panel
Bring smiles back to your customers!